Google+ G U J A R A T I K A N U D O's World: Triangle is Only in Your Mind - GujaratiKanudo
►►­­LY◄◄ || ►►­­NP◄◄

Friday, October 21, 2011

Triangle is Only in Your Mind - GujaratiKanudo


Hmm, apparently you weren’t as enthusiastic as I was concerning my previous post. I don’t see why, but I’m an individual, and you are the deciding jury. Those rating stars keep me informed about your likes and dislikes, handy – ayeh? Probably you won’t adore this one neither, but let me tell you that if you stop for second, and think this through the illusion you see today isn’t so bad. It’s obvious, those kiwis are sliced in a way to show a ghost triangle. Our brain is trained to automatically recognize simple objects such as: spheres, triangles and similar. This is why you aren’t really surprised when your brain recognizes the missing triangle. Well, if the brain wasn’t so developed all we would see is 3 slices of kiwi, and some missing parts on them. Think about it. BTW, I’m thrilled that more and more logo pictures appear in our comment section. Also, I found an awesome “adultish” optical illusion for tomorrow… something simmilar to this. Stay tuned!

__________________________________________
-MEHUL PATEL - http://www.FB.com/GujaratiKanudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets