Google+ G U J A R A T I K A N U D O's World: Random Illusion Hack! - GujaratiKanudo
►►­­LY◄◄ || ►►­­NP◄◄

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Random Illusion Hack! - GujaratiKanudo

You probably noticed a strange ribbon at the top of the page, in the left upper corner, that says “Random Illusion!”. Well, I think it is wonderful add-on for Mighty Optical Illusions. If you click that button, it will take you to one random illusion from our archives of over 1000 illusion articles.


What is so interesting about it, is that you never know what to expect! I couldn’t stop clicking it, and every time the page loaded, I was surprised seeing illusion I forgot I already posted :) I tried this so many times to see if some articles will re-appear twice, but I never managed. Go ahead, test it and if you get some articles re-appear twice, post in comments. I believe this add-on works in all web browsers. I tested it with Firefox and with Internet Explorer, but just in case I would appreciate if you commented your experience with different resolutions and different browsers. Also, I’m interested in your opinion, if the button is too intrusive. I believe all of you will adore it, but if for some reason many of you dislike this option, I shall remove it.

__________________________________________
-MEHUL PATEL - http://www.FB.com/GujaratiKanudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets