Google+ G U J A R A T I K A N U D O's World: Larry the Fox Doesn’t Feel so Clever Anymore - GujaratiKanudo
►►­­LY◄◄ || ►►­­NP◄◄

Friday, October 21, 2011

Larry the Fox Doesn’t Feel so Clever Anymore - GujaratiKanudo

First of all: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! I wish you all the best in 2009, and hope your plans develop as you wanted them to (except you are a super-villain or something… ). As for this website, I wish us many new and prosperous optical illusions, and tons of new visitors to our little community. That was my short intro, and now for the illusion. The picture below was created by Johnny Baboon, who entitled it “Larry the Fox doesn’t feel so clever anymore”. I’m sure you get the title, and can find all the hidden animals in it. At first, only Larry the fox is obvious, but you should easily spot some zebras and pandas as well. But wait, there’s more! Concentrate, and you’ll be able to find many more animals present. How many did you spot? How many are there altogether? This illusion was pointed to us by Chey Whi, who also wrote: “Dear Mighty Optical Illusions, my Sister’s boyfriend loves to shop online, and he has bought me two t-shirts. Both are in fact optical illusions. I think these should be categorized as Spot the Object.”


 
 

______________________________________
-MEHUL PATEL - http://www.FB.com/GujaratiKanudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets