Google+ G U J A R A T I K A N U D O's World: New Room to Escape From [GAME] - GujaratiKanudo
►►­­LY◄◄ || ►►­­NP◄◄

Friday, October 21, 2011

New Room to Escape From [GAME] - GujaratiKanudo


Escape The Room GameWhat I bring you today, has very little to do with optical illusions. Still, in order to solve this puzzle, you have to apply your puzzle-solving experience, as well as use your brain extensively. Those of you who follow our website from day one, will remember the original “Escape The Crimson Room” puzzle. I was amazed how well you guys accepted these kind of posts! More important, you did extremely good job solving it!
To be sincere, I played this for half an hour, but then I got stuck with some colorful cubes. You’ll know what I’m talking about when you get your hands dirty. I can give you some tips, but wouldn’t want to ruin this puzzle for others. So the only thing I’m gonna say, is look behind the suitcase and don’t overlook the corners ;) Hope we can solve this one together using our combined powers! If you show some interest towards these kind of posts, I’ll make sure to bring more in the future!



______________________________________
-MEHUL PATEL - http://www.FB.com/GujaratiKanudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets